Patients at the Better Weigh Center will be assigned a specialist known as a Patient Advocate. This individual will assist in scheduling appointments, gathering medical records, coordinating with other doctors, and providing information about our programs.
Patient Advocates provide assistance in the following areas:
- Assist with documentation
- Completing and Submitting Forms
- Timely Follow-up on Pending Inquiries
- Obtaining medical records
- Communication with Hospital & Hospital Staff
We are fully committed to serving the needs of our patients in a timely manner, which is why our team, unlike other programs, is located right in the city of Corpus Christi. Our advocates have excellent communication skills and all have experience working in the public sector. They will help get you through the pre-surgical process quickly and efficiently.